Execute your stock, option, or mutual fund trades automatically, based on your newsletter’s trade alerts.
What is Auto Trading?
Auto trading is the ability to have a stock or option broker execute trade alerts by your newsletter. Your trades are executed when Investrade receives your newsletter’s trade alerts. You may receive a copy of the trade alerts, however as an auto trading customer, you give Investrade the authority to enter and exit only those trade alerts by your newsletter. This enhances your ability to get into and out of trade alerts efficiently, even if you are unable to keep in touch with current market conditions.
Advantages of Auto Trading Your Stock or Option Trades
- Options: $1.50 Per Contract, $14.95 Minimum* Stocks: $7.95 Market Orders, Unlimited Shares* Investrade automatically execute trades from the newsletter of your choice. Never miss a trading alert from your newsletter. Your newsletter trade alerts are also sent directly to Investrade. You choose the maximum amount per trade based on: Dollar Amount ($), Number of Contracts or Percentage of Account Value (%)
- You control your account. Change the maximum amount per trade, start or stop your service at any time.
Investrade Discount Securities recommends you read the following SEC release concerning the risks of auto trading: http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/autotrading.htm .
Before making a decision to engage in Auto Trading you should perform the due diligence necessary to ensure that the concept of Auto Trading is compatible with your investment strategy. If you open an account with Investrade Discount Securities to engage in auto trading, Investrade Discount Securities will not review, in any manner, your choice of a newsletter or advisor nor the trading methodology or investment strategy you implement for your auto trading account. Nor, will Investrade Discount Securities be responsible for reviewing any of the transactions executed in your account. There is no safe or guaranteed trading strategy. INVESTRADE DISCOUNT SECURITIES DOES NOT TRACK THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY NEWSLETTER OR ADVISOR.
An Auto Trade Order Handling Fee in the amount of $2.00 per execution applies to orders entered and filled by Investrade’s Auto Trade Desk and does not apply to orders entered on your own.
- 5PercentPerWeek 10PercentPerMonth.com Avant Options Booking Alpha Condor Options Cycle Spreads ETF Trader Picks Monthly Cash Thru Options OptionSmart
- PennyStocksTrades.com Spread the Trend Stock Advisor Group Taking Profits The Option Genius The Oxen Group Trading Options For Income UpTradingSystem.com
Investrade Discount Securities does not advise, consult or assist any advisor with respect to the content, recommendations or strategies contained in any advisor or trade alert published by any advisor.
Investrade Discount Securities does not follow the allocation amounts dictated by Booking Alpha or The Oxen Group for opening recommendations. Customers are required to set their own allocation amounts.
* Broker assisted trades are an additional $10.