Create Your Own Website Design
It’s quick and easy and no technical skills are required. In fact, almost all of our customers have no previous experience in creating a website. Our site builder is simple to use and the results are immediate. If you use webmail or social media tools, then you already have the basic skills required to create a website with us.
Our most popular business website sectors are:
- Accommodation (bed and breakfast, guest house, hotel, holiday home and property rental)
- Artist (art, sculpture, illustration, painting, music and video)
- Charity (registered charity and event promotion)
- Creative Services (designer, creative agency, event management, marketing services, printing and publishing)
- Education (school and college)
- Food and Drink (restaurant, nightclub, bar, pub and club)
- Health and Beauty (fitness club, personal trainer, product shop and all types of health therapy services)
- Home Improvements (building, joinery, gardening and the most popular trades)
- Motoring (driving school, driving lessons, car repair service, auto dealer and car product sales)
- Photography (professional photographer, photo model, modelling portfolio, photo gallery and online photography shop)
- Professional Services (accountant, lawyer, architect, dentist, doctor and professionals in all sectors)
- Property (estate agent, lettings, sales, real estate, commercial and residential properties)
- Recruitment (job board, employment, career services, job agency, recruiter, corporate employer and recruitment consultant)
- Shopping (product shop, shopping cart and PayPal e-commerce)
- Small Business (entrepreneurs right across the board, whatever the genre)
- Sport (football team, cricket club and every other sports club imaginable)
Our websites are bursting at the seams with features. In all of our websites, you can embed payment buttons, a PayPal shopping cart, videos, music, Flash slideshows, Google Maps, Google click advertising (AdSense), and much more.
The website design itself is under your control and the creative decisions are placed with you. We provide ready-to-go web design templates. but most of our customers prefer to create their own designs. Either way, it doesn’t matter. Our website tools and features are the same, whether or not you purchase one of our ‘click and buy’ website templates. or build your own website from scratch.
Use a PC or a Mac ; it’s up to you. You do it all through your favourite web browser and there is no need to download any software. For extra speed, we recommend Google Chrome. but you can also use Microsoft Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox. Opera or Safari. Again, it’s up to you.
Just log in, make your changes and the results are served up on the internet immediately. There is no FTP, no BS and no fuss.
Our customer websites can enjoy excellent performance on all of the major search engines, including Google, Bing (MSN / Live) and Yahoo. If you’re serious about getting good traffic from search engines, buy the ‘own domain’ upgrade and we can share important SEO tips with you. We support Google Webmaster Tools (Google Verification), Google Analytics (Website Verification) and Alexa (Site Verification).
Our prices are low, but not at the expense of quality. The feature list is far too long to describe here, but let’s just say you can add your own logo along with your photos and create click-through galleries. We offer flat-coloured menu buttons as standard, but you can also (for no extra charge) upload pictures/images to be used as menu buttons.
The colours are unlimited. To help get you started, we offer ready-to-go colour schemes, but when you sign-up, you can create your own unique brand and design scheme.
Your website includes a ‘contact form’, so new customers can get in touch with you. It also includes a ‘search bar’ and ’email a friend’ features. Everything is searchable within the site itself and more importantly, searchable on the world’s leading search engines. such as Google, Yahoo, and countless others.
Upgrade and get a mobile phone site. or upload Microsoft Office documents; there is so much you can do. We have a nimble system, we are a nimble company and we move quickly to stay ahead of new trends on the internet. We never stop improving our website creation tools and services, but one thing never changes. We continue to keep everything user-friendly, quick and simple.
Based in London, Quick on the Net Limited was incorporated in the UK in 2003. We have hundreds of loyal customers worldwide, located in every continent. Whilst a considerable number of our clients are based in the UK, we also have a growing customer base on the European mainland, Eastern Europe, the Republic of Ireland, the US, Canada, Southern Asia, Australia and New Zealand. In support of our global efforts, we trade online using five major currencies:
- British Pound
- US Dollar
- Australian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
We’re not afraid to admit it, but we genuinely get excited about your ideas and we love to see what you can achieve on the internet. We can’t say it enough times, but this solution really is quick and easy.
We believe in using the very latest technology to make life easy for you, but there are real people behind the scenes who keep everything running smoothly. We’re fair, honest, friendly and we’ll always do our best to help you.
There are many things which make us different, but we wish to highlight one important point. Unlike other template-driven solutions which force you into a particular design scheme whether you like it or not, we have done everything we can to give you as much creative freedom as possible, so that you really can create your own website design .
Do it soon, tomorrow, today, right now! There are people who do, and people who talk about what they are going to do. The customers at QuickontheNet.com are people who want to push ahead and get the job done as quickly as possible.
Start here. you pay us by the month and you can cancel at any time, if you decide it’s not for you. To save money, pay for 1 year up-front and then we provide 1 month free of charge. From the moment you sign-up. we will send you a password via email; and then you’re on your way.
That’s not the end of the story, because we provide free help and support and we’re here to help you along the way.
Whether you need a website for business or sport, QuickontheNet.com has a solution for you. But don’t just take our word for it! We’re giving you instant free access to a cut-back version of our website builder tools, where you can sample some of the features we offer and build your own website .