15829 UMVEMVU EASTFIELD VOSLOORUS EXT 16 – MR29497
Standard Bank Repossessed Property
Highest Received Offer was R 33,000
Property has been sold
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Living Rooms
- Property Type – House
- Seller Type – Standard Bank Repossessed
- Erf Size – 335m 2
- Price per square erf meter – R430 per m 2
- 23435 Views
Please Contact Us should you have any queries.
General information on buying PIP or Bank Repossessed houses:
- No transfer duty is payable by the purchaser. (Buying a bank repo is a VAT transaction, which is already included in the purchase price)
- Property rates and taxes (including all arrears amounts in this regards) will be paid by the Bank until the date of registration.
- All properties are sold voetstoots (meaning as is).
- The Bank does not warrant that the Purchaser will be able to obtain vacant occupation of the property.
- Where the property is guarded, an appointment must be made with the specific security company prior to viewing the property.
- You are currently viewing a ‘property in possession’, or bank repossessed property.
- This means that the property is being put up for sale by the bank, following the bank having obtained a court judgment against a prior owner of the property against whom the bank instituted legal proceedings.
- This also means that should the court judgment which the bank obtained be set aside or become unenforceable for any reason, the bank will no longer be able to sell the property.
- Should you therefore conclude a sale agreement with the Bank for the purchase of a bank repossessed property, and the court judgment in terms of which the bank has repossessed the property is set aside, or becomes unenforceable for any reason, the bank will be entitled in its sole discretion to cancel the agreement, and you will have no claim against the bank of any nature arising from the bank’s cancellation of the agreement.
- If you choose to purchase the property you are currently viewing, the sale agreement which you will be required to sign will contain terms and conditions setting out the bank’s rights of cancellation as explained above.
If you are interested in buying this Standard Bank Repossessed Property, you can make a Pre-Auction Offer now by clicking on the Place Pre Auction Offer button. Online offers take less than one minute to do.
Feedback from customers who’ve used MyRoof
Notes by Standard Bank
This is a Standard Bank Repossessed Property. Standard Bank uses your Pre-auction offer to determine which properties go on auction next. All online bids and Pre-Auction offers on Standard Bank’s Repossessed properties must be logged on this system. Email any queries to [email protected] .
The steps involved in buying a repossessed property on online auction is similar to that of buying any other property at an auction. If your bid is found to be successful at the end of the auction after the auction closed, you will receive an email to notify you, which will contain the Conditions of Sale contract as well as instructions to pay your 10% (or more) deposit. At this stage you will have 48 hours to pay your cash deposit in order for Standard Bank to proceed with the transaction. Once your deposit is paid Standard Bank will require you to complete and sign the Conditions of Sale contract and fax to 086 517 0269 along with a certified copy of your ID book as well as proof of residential address (water and electricity bill). If you require finance for this property, you can apply at any bank for a bond, as you would do on any other property. You need to take the signed Conditions of Sale contract to them with the application documentation. Please take note that according to CPA regulations obtaining finance can not be a suspensive clause in the contract. Read Standard Bank frequently asked questions for more info about Standard Bank Repossessed Property
Standard Bank Disclaimer
This list is produced by the Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd (“the Bank”) for information purposes only. All properties are sold “voetstoots” (meaning as is), and prospective purchasers’ are advised that the Bank does not guarantee vacant occupation of the properties being sold, and purchasers will have to obtain vacant occupation at their own cost. You are advised to consult the relevant Deeds Registry Office for accurate information pertaining to a particular property, such as size, endorsements, servitudes etc. By making an offer on any property advertised on MyRoof.co.za, online, or using any other medium you warrant that you understand that making an offer is not a bidding process and Standard Bank, in its sole and unbiased discretion, and for whatever reason retains the right to accept or reject any offer at any time for whatever reason and is not obliged to accept the highest offer. All users of the information on this website do so at their own risk. Neither the Bank nor MyRoof.co.za will be liable for any losses of whatsoever nature incurred, as a direct or indirect result of the use of the information on this list.
Erf Details: 15829 UMVEMVU EASTFIELD VOSLOORUS EXT 16 – ERF 15829 VOSLOORUS EXT 16 BOKSBURG
Notes about this property by MyRoof
This house is for sale in Vosloorus. This is a Standard Bank Repossessed Property .The following description of this suburb will give you a better idea of Vosloorus. Vosloorus is situated in the town of Boksburg, in the East Rand area of Johannesburg. This town was established in 1963, and it’s local authority was established when the town was given full municipal status in 1983.
Vosloorus has the following point of interest, these include Sandton City (39km) , Alberton (16km) , Benoni (23km) , Boksburg (16km) , Germiston (20km) , New Doornfontein (29km) , Kempton Park (35km) , Nigel (31km) , Pretoria (77km) and Springs (31km)
This single storey house floor area was not measured but the erf size was measured at 335m 2 .
If you make an online offer using the Make An Offer button MyRoof will let you know if your offer was successful with the bank. To make an offer takes less than a minute.
Do you want to sell property in Vosloorus? Via MyRoof, you can sell house in a few easy steps, with professional help, every step of the Sell My House way. We’ve achieved 110 private property sales in Vosloorus. Because of our superior offering, there is a high demand from people to sell property in Vosloorus. To market your house online for free, click on the “Sell My Property” tab at the top of the page or the “Sell House” button on the right of this page.