Make a Greater Impact on Patients’ Lives as a Registered Nurse
With our Professional Nursing Associate’s degree program, you’ll have the option of four start dates per year. Courses are taught by experienced nurse faculty in small class sizes with built-in preparation for your NCLEX-RN exams. This ensures you gain the knowledge and skills you need to be fully prepared for your licensure.
With no waiting list for qualified students and no pre-nursing course work, you can start sooner in a program where you’ll gain job-ready skills you can apply to your career right away. The program does offer Flex Choice®—an option that allows you to combine traditional courses and optional self-directed assessments, which could save you time and money.
To see how this program can help you achieve your goals:
- Course plan customized for you
- Support and financial aid planning
- Career path guidance with no obligation
Read more about this program
and then request information specific to you
Flex Choice learning options put you in control of your path and price. LEARN MORE >>
Gain In-Demand Nursing Skills Employers Seek
Through career-focused curriculum and practical, hands-on opportunities in your courses, you can prepare for a successful career as an RN. Our program is designed to help you gain relevant nursing skills employers seek, including:
Learn patient-centered skills in real-world environments to prepare to serve in a variety of healthcare settings.
Gain first-hand industry insights from nursing faculty with real-world experience.
Clinical Decision Making
Develop critical decision-making skills and care interventions to meet patients’ needs swiftly and calmly.
Classroom and experiential learning combine to build your confidence so you can provide exceptional patient care.
Prepare for the NCLEX-RN Exam While You Study
Preparation for Your NCLEX-RN exam is built into every course, so you can be prepared to earn the licensure you need to become an RN and improve patients’ lives.
Our Grads Work Across Industries
Graduates from our School of Nursing programs are working for leading industries, including:*
- Assisted Living
- Home Health Care
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Public Schools
- Rehabilitation Centers
117 Years of Successful Graduates
At Rasmussen College, we’ve been dedicated to our mission of preparing students for career success since 1900.
*Industry information reported by Rasmussen College graduates. This list does not constitute an endorsement of Rasmussen College by the industries shown above. Listing does not guarantee or imply that future employment opportunities within these industries will be available.
Need more detailed information about our program?
- Download program details
- View course listings: Associate’s degree
- View accreditation
- Download the Healthcare Career Outlook
- Browse other School of Nursing programs
- View Student Achievement Data
- View Course Sequence
Program Entry Requirements
In addition to meeting all other admission requirements, enrolling students to this program must successfully complete and pass a criminal background check. To learn more about admission requirements and how to start planning for your nursing career, sign-up to attend a Nursing Information Session.
RN to BSN Expected Program Outcomes*
- As contributors to a global community, 90% of the Program graduates will remain employed as a Registered Nurse or advance their career within the Scope of the BSN Generalist Role, as measured within one year of graduation.
- In support of lifelong learning, the Program graduates will be prepared to further their education in the fields of Nursing or Health Care.
- In support of service to students, 85% of the Program graduates will indicate that the Program fulfilled their expectations and that they would recommend the Program to others.
- Of the responding employers, 70% will indicate satisfaction with the Program graduates’ preparedness and knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to serve diverse communities, as measured within one year of graduation.
- Consistent with the goals of an institution of higher learning, 70% of students who enroll in the Program will successfully complete the Program on an average time to completion of eight academic quarters.
- The Program will employ appropriately credentialed and experienced faculty who demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning through ongoing professional development and educational opportunities.
*CCNE defines Program Outcomes as “Statements of levels of achievement, which encompass student achievement, faculty achievement, and other program-selected indicators of achievement. Program outcomes may be expressed in the form of overall program goals, end-of program outcomes, curricular outcomes, and/or faculty outcomes.”
Ready to Start Your Path in Professional Nursing?
You’ll receive support and financial aid planning, a customized course plan and career path guidance—with no obligation.