How to Import Excel Contacts into iPhone
Starting from ‘Project Purple’ to becoming a class of Smartphone; ‘Apple iPhone’ firmly managed to break through the criticism and become a successful line of phone. iCloud on the other hand ensures that every user is updated with the latest of everything without any efforts required to be made. Apart from handling updates on your devices and helping you find it when lost, iCloud also comes handy in sharing data. vCard file containing both; single or multiple contact information can be imported on the platform and further shared ahead.
If there is any requirement of importing contacts from MS Excel sheet into iPhone or iCloud device then go for the process of Excel to iPhone contacts conversion discussed below.
To Export Contacts from MS Excel Sheet into iPhone, Follow 3 Steps
To execute process of Excel to iPhone contacts conversion. it is required to first transfer the contacts from Excel spreadsheet into iCloud. After contacts gets transferred into iCloud then it can be easily import into iPhone device.
- Download “RecoveryTools for MS Excel ” converter tool, Click Browse to select the Excel file and then after file gets successfully load then click on “Next”
- Once Excel file gets successfully added, then start the procedure of mapping Excel field with vCard field, after mapping each field click on add and then map another filed. Once done with the mapping process, click on “Next”
- “vCard 3.0 Version” to get vCard file format of 3.0 edition
- “Allow Empty Email Address” to get converted those contacts which doesn’t have email addresses
To, save exported contacts from Excel into vCard select a destination location. By default. software saves VCF file in desktop.
- Now when all contacts from Excel spreadsheet is transferred into VCF file, then this vCard file can be easily imported into iCloud and after successful addition of contacts into iCloud it can be sync with iPhone smoothly.
After completion of Excel to vCard conversion, now users need to import vCard file saved contacts into iCloud which can be further copied into iPhone device.
- To start the process of VCF to iCloud conversion process, open www.icloud.com in your browser
Once the contacts get added in iCloud account, it gets automatically synchronized with your iPhone device if you have already added the same iCloud account in your device. To check whether contacts from iCloud to iPhone get successfully transferred then check the contacts in your iPhone device.
Now when the contacts gets copied from iCloud into iPhone device then users can open the contacts and check the information stored in it. Excel to iCloud converter tool is effective utility to transfer all contacts from Excel spreadsheet into iPhone device.
Copyright 2012-2017 RecoveryTools . All rights reserved