AutoCheck Members Site
When it comes to accepting a trade-in or selling a pre-owned vehicle, you need solid, reliable information – it can make the difference between success and failure. Risk is something all businesses face. How you handle that risk is what determines your ability to succeed and grow. Now you can better support your price point and improve your trade-in and appraisal process to lower risk as well as increase your bottom line.
AutoCheck Express helps you better price your inventory and increase customer confidence. Using the automated audit feature, AutoCheck Express provides information on every vehicle in your pre-owned inventory in an easy-to-read, color-coded report. When an issue is uncovered, you are automatically notified via email. The vehicle history reports are easily accessed throughout the CDK Global system from prospecting to F width: 250px; margin: 0 10px 5px 0;” src=”http://www.autocheck.com/members/img/rrlogo_notagline.jpg” /> AutoCheck Plus makes it easy and affordable to get AutoCheck reports for every vehicle with monthly unlimited access. AutoCheck Plus enables automatic audits of the entire used vehicle inventory and can generate a single report anytime. Additionally, users can view vehicle history in ERA Vehicle Management, ERA Desking, ERA Vehicle BookOut, ERA Accounting and WebMaker X.
DealerCenter is integrated with Experian’s AutoCheck vehicle history reports to help provide the highest quality inventory for your customer and keep them coming back. Also, dealers get total access to their business anytime, anywhere with DealerCenter’s native iOS and Android apps. Featuring instant VIN scanning, integrated booking services and vehicle history reports our mobile apps become an indispensable tool at auctions. Plus, the ability to manage customers and sales activity enables dealers to drive sales.
AutoCheck reports provide dealers with an in-depth view of a vehicle’s history to better understand, compare and select the right vehicles.
- Data from over 95% of all U.S. auto auction houses including the two largest 70% of them are completely exclusive to AutoCheck with most providing structural damage announcements.
- Tens of thousands of distinct accident sources, many provided only to AutoCheck.
- Private sources of salvage, export, fleet and repair info.
- Patented AutoCheck Score – an easy-to-understand summary of a vehicle’s past.
- Competitive pricing with transparent terms and conditions.
- Exclusive DMS partnerships with Reynolds & Reynolds & CDK Global
- AutoCheck Buyback Protection.
- Live customer service phone support
To find out more about AutoCheck vehicle history reports call us: 888 409 2204 or click here.